Maybe you can have it now.
When you don't have the cash on hand for important purchases, Cascade Central Credit Union can help you get what you need. As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution, we’re committed to offering you effective solutions, not more work.
Applying for a loan is easy, and our loan officers are top-notch communicators who value your time and treat you personally. At Cascade Central Credit Union, you’re not a number, you’re a member!
CCCU LOAN PRODUCTS
Whether it’s time to buy a new car, plan a special vacation, or tackle long-needed home projects, a variety of smart credit options lets you make your dreams real now.
New and Used Auto, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat, ATV and RV Loans
We offer up to 100% financing (on approved credit) along with great rates and friendly, personal service.
PERSONAL LOANS & LINES OF CREDIT
Personal Loans and Lines of Credit are unsecured, meaning you are not using your house, vehicle, or other property as collateral.
Personal Loans (also called Signature Loans) are closed-end; funds are borrowed for one-time use. Personal Lines of Credit are revolving. Each time you pay down your outstanding balance, that amount becomes available for you to use again when needed.
Great news! In addition to a 10-year balloon, CCCU is now offering traditional 30-year fixed mortgage loans and more. With mortgage rates lower than we have seen in years, there are many reasons to apply now:
Whether you are ready to purchase a new home or are considering refinancing an existing mortgage, Cascade Central Credit Union is your resource for fast, friendly service.
- Simple, straightforward application process
- Fixed and adjustable rates & a variety of repayment terms
- FHA and First-Time Buyer programs
- Jumbo & VA loans
- Investment properties (up to 4 units)
HOME EQUITY LINES OF CREDIT
Homeowners, a Cascade Central Home Equity Loan is ideal for large projects or purchases and offers convenient access when you need it.
- Flexible rates and terms
- Borrow up to 80% of your home's appraised value1
- Minimum loan amount $10,000
- Interest may be tax deductible2
- Competitive rates
Cascade Central Credit Union will loan 80% of tax-assessed value minus the first mortgage or 85% of current appraised value minus the first mortgage.
Please note: the minimum amount for a CCCU Home Equity Loan is $10,000, and the home must be the member’s primary residence in Oregon or Washington to qualify.
HELOC Fees and Rates
- Application Fee. $50.00 for up to $100,000.00 or $100.00 for over $100,000.00.
- Appraisal. Members are responsible for appraisal costs.
- Interest Rate - Rates are variable and may change quarterly on the first day of January, April, July and October.
- No yearly fees. Members are responsible for paying third party fees such as title insurance, recording fees and flood determination. These costs can be added to the loan balance.
1. Loan to value ratios apply only to loans secured by owner occupied real estateTo apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit, pick up an application at our branch: 1206 12th St on the Heights in Hood River. Hours & Directions
2. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Subject to credit approval.
For more information, call Cascade Central Credit Union to speak to one of our friendly loan officers at 541-387-9297 or 800-877-0103.